Please view the Club's history here.
The Club offers two squares on the main ground, which means all home games are played at our own ground. There is the added benefit of a large clubhouse which has a 7-day a week bar, full catering, and modern facilities. We have three Saturday senior sides playing league cricket in the Travelbag Surrey Championship and Sunday XIs including a development XI.
| || |
We have an excellent Colts section which is run by a team of experienced coaches. Children of all abilities from U8 to U15 train weekly and play matches in the NEC Colts Cricket League and the Mid-Surrey Colts League.
The Club re-applied for, and has been successful in achieving ClubMark status once again. Details here.
The club has a proud history of producing international cricketers and can count Mark Butcher, Alistair Brown and Michael Carberry among former colts.
Why not join Cheam Cricket Club? Click here to find out how.
Cheam Cricket Club is affiliated to the following organisations:
- Cheam Sports Club. Cheam Cricket Club, is a section of Cheam Sports Club. Other sections include: Bowls, Bridge, Cricket, Korfball, Karate, Ladies' and Mens' Hockey and Tennis.
- The North East & Central Surrey Colts League, and the Mid-Surrey Colts League, the junior league competitions in which Cheam CC's colts teams play.
- The Travelbag Surrey Championship, the League competition in which Cheam CC's Saturday X1s play.
- The Surrey Cricket Foundation supports development of the game at recreational clubs throughout the county of Surrey.
- The Surrey Trust League is the the League competition in which Cheam CC's Development X1 plays.
Peaches Close, Station Way, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7BJ.
Tel: 020 8240 3500
Directions and map here.