The Club offers two squares on the main ground, which means all home games are played at our own ground. There is the added benefit of a large clubhouse which has a 7-day a week bar, full catering, and modern facilities. We have three Saturday senior sides playing league cricket in the Travelbag Surrey Championship and Sunday XIs including a development XI.
The club has a proud history of producing international and first class cricketers and can count Mark Butcher, Alistair Brown, Micheal Burgess and Michael Carberry among former Cheam CC players.
Outdoor training takes place during the season from April to September on Thursdays from 6.30pm until light fades and Winter Training in 2019 will will take place at Glynn School on Friday evenings from 7pm starting on January 18th and continuing until mid April. New members are welcome to come along and join training sessions.
Why not join Cheam Cricket Club? Click here to find out how.
Cheam Cricket Club is affiliated to the following organisations:
- Cheam Sports Club. Cheam Cricket Club, is a section of Cheam Sports Club. Other sections include: Bowls, Bridge, Cricket, Korfball, Karate, Ladies' and Mens' Hockey and Tennis.
- The North East & Central Surrey Colts League, and the Mid-Surrey Colts League, the junior league competitions in which Cheam CC's colts teams play.
- The Travelbag Surrey Championship, the League competition in which Cheam CC's Saturday X1s play.
- The Surrey Cricket Foundation supports development of the game at recreational clubs throughout the county of Surrey.
- The Surrey Trust League is the the League competition in which Cheam CC's Development X1 plays.
Peaches Close, Station Way, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7BJ.
Tel: 020 8240 3500
Directions and map here.